When you arrive at Holistic Pet Care, you can expect quality care for your pet.
When you arrive you will be greeted warmly as we check you in.
We will do our best to make sure you are brought into an examination room as soon as we have one available. Our goal is to make sure all of our patients are seen on time, but there will be times the occasional unexpected delay due to an emergency or because we are providing care for a patient that needs a little more time. Please accept our apologies should this occur, and understand that the same dedication and courtesy will be provided to your pet should they ever need it.
Here’s what to expect during your visit:
- Once checked in, a veterinary technician will bring you and your pet into an exam room where they will obtain vitals and a brief history on your pet.
- A veterinarian will then meet with you; going into greater details about your pets history while examining them. The Doctor will answer any questions and concerns you may have while discussing further diagnostics or treatments as needed.
- Any recommended diagnostics (i.e. blood work) and treatments are usually performed with our technicians in our treatment room.
- When the veterinary consultation is complete, you’ll go back to our front reception area where your billing and future appointment bookings will be handled.
- Depending on the reason for your visit, you may expect a follow-up call from one of our veterinary technicians to get an update on how your pet is doing since their visit.
We hope you enjoy your visit and the service we provide, and we would be delighted to see you again.