*Must Love Animals!*
Are you looking for a chance to make a difference? We cannot do our jobs without the valued staff who support us. We are a mid-sized, family-owned (anti-corporate) professional veterinary practice, pet grooming, and emergency hospital dedicated to customer and animal satisfaction and well-being. Wait until you meet us! We are different! We practice traditional conventional veterinary medicine with a twist. We’re also holistic.
We are searching for part or full-time experienced PET GROOMERS for our new fully equipped and dedicated grooming department.
Our Groomer educates our clients about the value of daily grooming and patiently listens to what the client wants in terms of grooming services for their pet. The customer experience and providing safe, caring, prompt grooming services is your primary objective. You'll enjoy this unique opportunity working in a brand, new state-of-the-art facility, using all new equipment.
What You'll Bring:
• To be the most comfortable working in our practice, you should be familiar with, or open to holistic natural healing modalities along with the traditional medicine we practice. You should also have:
• Must have at least 2-3 years minimum of pet grooming experience, patiently comfortable with all breeds
• A can-do attitude in a fast-paced environment
• A caring, compassionate attitude
• Team-focused willingness to ask, “how may I help” both clients and colleagues?
• High school graduate or equivalency is required
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds and work on your feet most of the day.
We offer comprehensive benefits for full-time staff, including 401k, competitive salary, veterinary discounts, and the chance to really make a difference for our clients and patients. You’ll have fun doing it!
Our hospital offers a rewarding, collaborative, and enjoyable working environment with outstanding leadership and excellent support staff.
Join our family! We look forward to your contributions toward a meaningful mission where you will make a difference in the lives of pets and their owners! To learn more, send an email with your resume to Careers.Longevity@lvcnj.com.