Are you looking for a chance to make a difference? We are a privately owned (far from corporate), professional integrative small animal veterinary practice, dedicated to our customers’ satisfaction and their pets’ well-being. Wait until you meet us. We are different! We practice conventional veterinary medicine with a twist. We are able to incorporate many exciting alternative modalities to complement the healing process.
Longevity Holistic Pet Care, P.A., is seeking full, part-time or per diem Veterinarians to join our team. We are looking for well-motivated, innovative, creative veterinarians to complement our team in Little Falls, New Jersey. We are just bursting at the seams! We anticipate a move to Whippany, NJ (conveniently located near Routes 80, 46, 280, 287 and 10 and Morristown) this Winter. Once we are in our new 15,000 square foot space, we will add a 24/7 emergency hospital, grooming and board, sports rehab, and specialties.
What You'll be Doing:
- Examine and assess patients, provide accurate diagnoses and treatment plans.
- Perform diagnostic testing using new state of the art equipment including CT scan.
- Conduct lab testing.
- Perform surgery, dressing and treating wounds and prescribe appropriate medication.
- Promote preventative healthcare by advocating healthy nutritional choices and regular follow up well care visits.
- Encourage regular dental checkups, teeth cleaning and appropriate extractions.
- C-Section to Euthanasia.
- Ensuring compliance with veterinary ethics and relevant statutes, policies and procedures.
- Consistent and thorough maintenance of patient medical records.
- Listen to the needs of our clients, always sensitive to the emotional and financial ability for a client to authorize treatment.
What You'll Bring to Our Practice:
- The veterinarians we seek can be recently graduated and certified to practice veterinary medicine in the US, eager to be mentored as well as well experienced veterinarians looking for full, part time, per diem and flexible scheduling. Here's more:
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or equivalent, with board certification in various areas including internal medicine/critical care, surgery, emergency medicine, cardiology, exotics or allergy. Bring your specialty to us!!!
- Have the proven ability to perform all basic surgeries and are comfortable with the use of all new state of the art medical instruments and equipment.
- Ability to handle large caseloads and multitask effectively.
- Must be able to communicate with ease regarding medical record keeping, client communication, and updates and staff communication.
We Offer You:
Flexible work hours are available. Growth opportunities including CME. In addition, we offer comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, long and short term disability, 401k, competitive salary and the chance to really make a difference for our clients and patients. You’ll have fun doing it!!!
Join our family! We look forward to your contributions towards our meaningful mission, where you will make a difference in the lives of small animals and their families.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If interested, message us directly online or email us your resume to email@example.com.